Austin Air Purifier HealthMate HM400 Air Cleaner
Austin Air air cleaners are proudly made in America to clean homes, industrial complexes, and offices. Designed from the inside out, the engineers focused on the most crucial component first, the filter. Austin Air was chosen by the Red Cross and FEMA to address the air quality concerns in post 9/11 New York.
- Removes Smoke, Mold, Mildew, Allergens, Viruses, Bacteria, Chemicals, Gasses, and Odors
- Designed for continous high RPM 24 hour use
- Cleans Rooms up to 1500 Square Feet
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 3-Speed Control Switch
- Casters for easy movement
- All steel design with powder-coated paint that does not emit plastic gasses
- Whisper-quiet operation on the low setting for peaceful sleeping
- Three filters in one superior filtration system: Permafilt™ Prefilter, True Medical HEPA filter for removing airborne pollutants, and a carbon-based filter for absorbing odors and gasses.
- Motor Mounted Shock Absorbers
- Meets HEPA Standards
- Weighs 47 lbs.
- CSA, UL, and CE Approved
- 115 Watt Power Consumption at Highest Setting
- Better sleep
- Reduced nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Reduced coughing and weezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Austin Air Model Number: HealthMate 400
Austin Air - h...
Customers also viewed