Blender Coupling Parts Kitchenaid KSB3WH KSB Series
Kitchenaid KSB3WH Parts Rubber Drive Coupling OEM
The original blender drive coupling will strip out, wear down, and break apart under extreme operating conditions and heavy loads. This part is made from a heavy duty rubber compound and is meant to strip out under overload conditions in order to protect your Kitchenaid Blender Motor. The blender drive coupling threads on to the motor shaft in a reverse thread configuration. Other than a standard flat bladed screw driver, you will need no special tools to install this coupling. Complete installation instructions are included with each blender coupling that you purchase from Marbeck.com. Marbeck.com also offers a quick and easy mail in repair service for Kitchenaid Blenders and many other small appliances, please visit our Repair Center for more information.
- Genuine Kitchenaid Replacement Part – Factory Sealed with Instructions.
- The blender coupling and seal only fits Kitchen Aid blenders using jars with push-on lids.
- Rubber Blender Drive Coupling threads onto motor shaft to drive the blender blades when the jar is placed on the blender body.
- Made to Fit All Blenders from the KSB Series, KSB3 models series including: KSB3WH, KSB3AC0, KSB3, KSB3WHO, KSB3-4, KSB3-3 KSB3WH3, and any Kitchen Aid Blender using a black Rubber Drive Coupling.
- Does not fit KitchenAid ProLine Bar Blenders
Installation Instructions are included with the part
Need a Gasket for your Blade? Find Repair Kit HERE