Genuine KitchenAid KSB5WH Parts Rubber Drive Coupling
This is a GENUINE KitchenAid Rubber Drive Coupling MADE IN USA. Brand New Factory Sealed Part made by Kitchen Aid to replace worn and stripped out drivers on Kitchen Aid Blenders from the KSB Blender Series. This includes KSB3WH, KSB5WH, and all other blenders from the KSB Series. Many other Kitchen Aid Blender models are listed below.
The original blender drive coupling will strip out, wear down, and break apart under extreme operating conditions and heavy loads. This part is made from a heavy duty rubber compound and is meant to strip out under overload conditions in order to protect your Kitchenaid Blender Motor. The blender drive coupling threads on to the motor shaft in a reverse thread configuration. Other than a standard flat bladed screw driver, you will need no special tools to install this coupling. Complete installation instructions are included with each blender coupling that you purchase from Marbeck.com. Marbeck.com also offers a quick and easy mail in repair service for Kitchenaid Blenders and many other small appliances, please visit our Repair Center for more information.
- Genuine Kitchenaid Replacement Part – Factory Sealed with Instructions.
- The blender coupling and seal only fits Kitchen Aid blenders using jars with push-on lids.
- Rubber Blender Drive Coupling threads onto motor shaft to drive the blender blades when the jar is placed on the blender body.
- Made to Fit All Blenders from the KSB Series, KSB3 and KSB5 models series including: KSB3WH, KSB3AC0, 4KSB5WH0, KSB3, KSB3WHO, KSB5, KSB5WH, KSB5WH4, KSB3-4, KSB5-4, 5KSB5-4, KSB5SS-4, 5KSB52-4, KSB5, KSB3-3, KSB5-3, KSB3WH3, KSB5WH3, and any Kitchen Aid Blender using a black Rubber Drive Coupling.
- Does not fit KitchenAid ProLine Bar Blenders
Installation Instructions are included with the part
Need a Gasket for your Blade? Find Repair Kit HERE
BLENDER BLADE BEST REPAIR
Posted by Unknown on 7th Nov 2012
took 5 minutes and $10 to replace the coupling on our KITCHENAIDE blender....no fuss, no muss
back in blender business in a week.
Posted by Doris Beaty on 24th Aug 2012
Received my order in a very short time after ordering. Very satisfied with the parts for my blender & the price. Thank you