KitchenAid Stand Mixer GearBox and Bearing Repair Grease
Replacement KitchenAid Grease for Stand Mixer Repair
- Food Grade gearbox grease for KitchenAid mixer repair
- Works with all ALL KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- Contains 4 ounces (approx. 113 grams) and provides enough grease for one complete gearbox repair
- It is recommended to change grease after each time opening the gearbox housing
- Designed to work in place of KitchenAid part number 4176597
- Aftermarket, NOT made by Whirlpool/KitchenAid. Guaranteed to work as original or your money back
Replacement Part Number: 4176597QP
I guess its good, really wont know for awhile
Posted by Dave on 3rd Jan 2013
Was a messy job but got the new grease in the mixer. I hope this grease holds up better then the new product.
Kitchen Aid Gearbox Grease
Posted by MAC on 20th Dec 2012
Just the right amount of replacement grease to handle this maintenance repair. Didn't really need to replace the seal gasket but purchased and replaced it anyway. Fast shipping and reasonably priced.
Not much grease
Posted by Brad on 16th Dec 2012
The item is as described, shipped and received promptly no complaints.
However, the amount of grease I removed from my mixer was far more than this little 4oz can holds. It's my opinion you should replace what was taken out and there isn't enough grease in this can to do that, let alone have half left over. Disapointed.
I didn't like the consistency of the grease wasn't as thick as I would expect.
Posted by Marc on 27th Sep 2012
Perfect amount to remove and replace all the gear grease when doing a worm-gear replacement and have half left over for the next time.
Seems to be food-grade and good quality.