To ensure your oven drawers open with little to no friction, make sure your oven's drawer glides aren't cracked or broken.
- Two back drawer glides are needed for most ovens or stoves
- Attach one glide to each corner of your oven drawer to ensure it can slide in and out with ease.
- If your Gibson range oven or stove model number is not listed, refer to the part numbers below to determine if this drawer glide is compatible with your oven or stove.
- 2 rear oven drawer glides
- Gibson Models: CE303VP2W01, CGEF310FSA, CGEF310GSA, CGEF312FSA, CGEF312FSB, CGEF312GSA, CGEF312GSB, GEF305PJSA, GEF305PJSB, GEF352BHDB, GEF352BHWB, GEF352CHSB, GGF354CHSD, GGF354CHSE
Replaces Part Numbers: 3051163, 3012699, 08067822, AP2121518